7.16.2012

Starting Somewhere

I want to be more healthy.

This is something I've said to myself, and others, time and time again.
I almost always say it around New Year's...
and when my pants start to feel a little too tight.

It's a nice thought,
but thinking it has never led me to lasting change.

So I think it's time to start doing something about those thoughts.

I want to be more healthy, and not just physically healthy.
I want to improve my mental, emotional, and spiritual health as well.
I want to cultivate healthy relationships with others around me.
I want to have a healthy heart, literally and figuratively. 


I consider myself to be a happy person.
I have a great life.
I think working to create habits and live a healthier lifestyle now
can help me to maintain and even increase that happiness as the years go by.
I want to keep my happy heart happy.

I plan to use this blog as a place to record and reflect upon
 the healthy ideas and experiences I'm hoping to find.


You've got to start somewhere,
so I'm starting here.



No comments:

Post a Comment