7.25.2012

Be Happy

Source: sayingimages.com

A quote from Sara Breathnach's book Simple Abundance:

"When we can't access our inner resources, we come to the flawed conclusion that happiness and fulfillment come only from external events. That's because external events usually bring with them some sort of change. And so we've learned to rely on circumstances outside ourselves for forward or backward momentum as we hurtle through life. But we don't have to do that any longer. We can learn to be the catalysts for our own change...

"...you already possess all you need to be genuinely happy."


I love this. 
All too often I find myself in the "I'll be happy when..." trap.
I forget that my happiness depends on only one thing--  me.
I can find and create my own happiness. 
I already possess everything I need to be happy. 
That power is inside of me.
I just have to choose to use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment